Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rihanna

(Left to right: Arif, Rini, Me, Zulfi)

Rihanna is a circle consists of 2 girls and 2 boys. Actually. "Rihanna" stands for Rini Novelia Suawa, Zulfi Rahardian, , Arif Afriyanto, and Sita Ariana Pangestu (me). We have been friends since we were in the second grade of junior high school. We spent our teenagers time in same junior high school and senior high school, except Zulfi. He were in Taruna Nusantara High School while three of us were in SMAN 1 Bekasi. We gathered again in the same institute: Institute Technology of Bandung. Rini took material engineering as her major. Zulfi took industrial engineering as his major. Arif took metallurgy engineering as his major. And I took civil engineering as my major.

We have had several times of togetherness. Most of our togetherness time spent with karaoke. Our favorite place to karaoke is NAV Ciwalk. The anthem for our karaoke time was 'Umbrella' by Rihanna. Most of songs we sang were oldies songs. My ever after favorite song is 'Torn' by Natalie Imbruglia.

(Karaoke at NAV CIWALK)

Beside karaoke we used to spent our time by having dinner together and sometimes had GJ time. We also love taking pictures. The one acted as photographer was Rini.

(In Arif's Room)


(October 2010 Commencement Day of Rini and Zulfi. Where was I?!?)

Now, all of us have already had our own path.
Rini: She is an English teacher (trainee) at Pinglin Junior High School now.
Zulfi:He works as key account executive at PT Nestle Indonesia
Arif: He works as TKWT at PT Antam Tbk
Me: I will work in PT Freeport Indonesia

Hwow,,, I do miss our togetherness.
I do really wish we will have chance to gather again.
Singing together.
Having dinner together.
Laughing together.
'Sleeping' together.

Hopefully, time will never erase the memories and the friendship among us. Just like the lyrics we used to sang together'
"Because when there's sun shine we'll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever. Said I'll always be your friend. Took an oath and stick it out till the end."

I LOVE YOU GUYS.


0 comments:

Post a Comment