Sunday, February 20, 2011

Strawberry Swing

STRAWBERRY SWING
COLDPLAY
Viva la Vida (Death and All His Friends)

They were sitting, they were sitti
ng in the strawberry swing
And every moment was so precious

They were sitting, they were talking in the strawberry swing

And everybody was for fighting
Wouldn't wanna waste a thing

Cold, cold water bring me 'round

Now my feet won't touch the groun
d
Cold, cold water
What you say?
It's such, it's such a perfect
day
It's such a perfect day

I remember we were walking up to strawberry swing

I can't wait 'til the morning
Wouldn't wanna change a thing

People moving all the time
Inside a perfect straight line
Don't you wanna curve away?
It's such it's such a perfect day
It's such a perfect day
Ahhhh....




Now the sky could be blue

I don't mind
Without you its a waste of time
...could be blue I don't mind, without you it's a waste of time
The sky could be blue, could be gray without you I just slide away
The sky could be blue, I don't mind, without you it's a waste of time.

Note:
I do really love this song.
This song has been so much inspired me to curve away.
To see the cute video of this song you can click the link below:
Strawberry Swing official video

0 comments:

Post a Comment